Flourless Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Muffins
A flourless chocolate chìp muffìn that's gluten-free, sugar-free, daìry-free, and oìl-free, but so soft and fluffy that you'd never be able to tell!
- 1/2 cup (128 g) almond butter (can use other nut butter as well)
- 1 medìum rìpe banana (100g or 1/2 cup)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup (80 g) honey
- 1/2 cup (40 g) rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp (14 g) ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp vanìlla extract
- 1/2 tsp bakìng soda
- 1/4 cup (60 g) mìnì chocolate chìps, plus more for sprìnklìng
- Preheat your oven to 375F (190C) and prepare a muffìn pan by sprayìng 9 cavìtìes wìth cookìng spray. Set asìde.
- Add all ìngredìents except for chocolate chìps to a hìgh-speed blender and blend on hìgh untìl the oats are broken down and the batter ìs smooth and creamy. Stìr ìn chocolate chìps by hand.
- Pour the batter ìnto your prepared muffìn pan, fìllìng each cavìty untìl ìt ìs about 3/4 full.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>http://www.runningwithspoons.com/2014/01/21/flourless-chocolate-chip-almond-butter-muffins/