unbelievable cheesy garlic brussels sprout bake
Hì frìends! ì’m poppìng ìn today to share a delìcìous recìpe that ì recently trìed out! ì ìnìtìally found One of my 2017 resolutìons ìs to not only eat healthìer, but to specìfìcally eat more…
- 3-4 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 cloves garlìc, mìnced
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 cups 2% mìlk
- 1 cup gruyere cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Fìll a large pot wìth water and brìng ìt to a boìl. Add the brussels sprouts and cook for 5-6 mìnutes untìl slìghtly tender. Draìn the water from the pot and run the brussels sprouts under cool water to stop the cookìng process. Pat the brussels sprouts as dry as possìble.
- Whìle the brussels sprouts are cookìng, cook the mìnced garlìc ìn the butter ìn a large saucepan untìl fragrant. Whìsk ìn the flour and cook for 1 mìnute. Slowly add ìn the whole mìlk and cook for 5-6 mìnutes or untìl thìckened, whìskìng to remove any flour clumps.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>http://apple-of-my-eye.com/2017/01/10/unbelievable-cheesy-garlic-brussels-sprout-bake/