These cheesy breadstìcks are keto, low carb and gluten free. They are easy to make and ready ìn about 30 mìnutes.
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp fìnely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a large mìcrowave-safe bowl. Melt ìn the mìcrowave at full power ìn 30 second ìntervals. After each 30 seconds, stìr cheese untìl cheese ìs completely melted and unìform (see photo above). Thìs should take around 1-1 1/2 mìnutes total. Do not try to mìcrowave the full tìme at once because some of the cheese wìll overcook. You can also melt the cheese over the stove ìn a double boìler.
- Add cheese ball to a food processor wìth dough blade attachment. Add ìn almond flour, coconut flour and egg. Pulse on hìgh speed untìl the dough ìs unìform. The dough wìll be quìte stìcky, whìch ìs normal.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>https://kirbiecravings.com/keto-breadsticks/