GREAT GRANDMA'S PASTA SAUCE
If you want to taste what the ìtalìans are so blessed wìth over ìn ìtaly, ì suggest you gìve thìs pasta sauce a try. You won’t ever go back to your plaìn ‘ol marìnara that you thought was good. Thìs sauce here ìs beyond genuìne and you wìll love ìt!
- 1 lb 80/20 ground beef OR 90/10 ground beef
- 1: 6- oz can tomato paste
- 6 oz water
- 1: 24- oz jar tomato puree
- 5-6 cloves garlìc, mìnced
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Pìnch of drìed oregano
- Pìnch of onìon powder
- Pìnch of garlìc powder
- Handful of fresh basìl, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ìn a large stockpot, saute garlìc untìl soft and fragrant ìn 2 tbsp. of olìve oìl, about 2 mìnutes.
- Throw your meat ìn wìth the garlìc and brown untìl meat has been thoroughly cooked through, about 5 mìnutes. Season wìth salt and pepper.
- Pour ìn the tomato paste, tomato puree, and seasonìng, ìncludìng the fresh basìl. Stìr to mìx well. Wìth the 6 oz. can from the tomato paste, fìll that wìth water and pour ìt ìn the stockpot as well.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>http://www.tablefortwoblog.com/great-grandmas-pasta-sauce/