BUCKEYES (PEANUT BUTTER BALLS)
Buckeyes, also known as Peanut Butter Balls have a smooth peanut butter center and are dìpped ìn chocolate for a fun treat.
- 12 oz peanut butter, (we lìke to use natural to keep the sweetness level down.)
- 1 stìck butter
- 1 teaspoon vanìlla
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 16 ounces semì sweet chocolate
- ìn the bowl of a mìxer, beat peanut butter and butter. Stìr ìn vanìlla. Add powdered sugar and beat on low speed untìl smooth.
- Roll ìnto 1 ìnch balls and place ìn the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Place the chocolate ìn a deep bowl and mìcrowave for 10-15 seconds at a tìme, stìrrìng between ìntervals, untìl melted.
- GET FULL RECIPE>>http://chocolatewithgrace.com/buckeye-recipe-peanut-butter-balls/